The 2015 Spring-Summer Catalog Is here!
Check our our class catalog for May through August 2015. Exciting new classes! Use the menu to browse by studio or by skill level below.
See all the studio classes here: glassblowing, casting, flameworking, bead making, fusing, stained glass and mosaic, multi-studio classes, and cold shop classes.
Class Registration Information
- All classes, workshops and open studio require pre-registration. To register: use the PayPal links below or call our office at 269-552-9802
- A deposit of 1/2 of the class tuition is required to reserve space.
- Payment in full is due no later than the first-class session.
- Cancellations received 48 hours prior to start date, will result in a full refund minus a non-refundable registration fee of $30.00.
- Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to start date and no-shows will result in forfeit of all class tuition.
- The West Michigan Glass Art Center reserves the right to cancel. Students will be notified and a full refund of monies paid will be returned.
- All cancellations made by a student will be refunded in the form of a WMGAC gift certificate. If WMGAC cancels the class, we will give you a full cash refund in the form of a check.
No previous glass artwork experience required to participate
Evening with Hot Glass (Ages 14 and up)
Beginning Glassblowing- Condensed (Ages 14 and up)
Make Your Own Beer Mugs (Ages 18 and up)
Garden Flames (Ages 18 and up)
Garden Globes (Ages 14 and up)
Hot Glass Pulled Flower (Ages 14 and up)
Glassblowing Workshop (Ages 14 and up)
Sandcasting Saturday (Ages 12 and up
Intro to Cold Working
Lampworking I- 1 Day (Ages 16 and up)
Lampworking I- 3 Weeks (Ages 14 and up)
Date Night- Personalized Wine Goblets (Ages 18 and up)
Beginning Pendant Workshop (Ages 12 and up)
Beginning and Continuing Bead Making (Ages 16 and up)
Beginning Bead Making (Ages 14 and up)
Combining Sandblasting and Stained Glass (Ages 10 and up)
Fused and Stained Glass Fusion (Ages 12 and up)
Sparkling Fused Glass Gems Jewelry (Ages 13 and up)
Fusing Exploration (Ages 16 and up)
3-D Dichroic Pendants (Ages 12 and up)
Fused 8-Panel Wind Chime (Ages 10 and up)
Summer Fusing Fun (Ages 7 and up)
Mosaic Table Top and Frame (Ages 10 and up)
Beginning Stained Glass (Ages 16 and up)
Beginning and Continuing Stained Glass (Ages 12 and up)
Requires at least one previous introductory glass class or instructor approval
Garden Art (Evening with Hot Glass or Summer Glass Camp)
Butterfly Feeder (Glassblowing I or equivalent)
Continuing Glass Blowing- Condensed (Beginning Glass Blowing- Condensed)
Lampworking II (Lampworking I)
Marble Madness (Lampworking I)
Participating requires multiple or intermediate level class experience
Pendant Lights (Glassblowing II)
Venetian Twist Cups and Goblets (Glassblowing I and II, Goblet and Twist Cop Workshops)
Advanced Lampworking with Tubing (Lampworking II)